What Counselling Can Do For You?
Those that seek counselling services in London with Galbraith Therapy come for many reasons.
If you are in a situation where you feel like life is holding your back from achieving your goals, reaching your full potential or enjoying life, individual counselling is for you.
As we grow older with the constant pressure from the outside world telling us who we should be, it can cause us to feel unhappy.
Counselling gives you the opportunity to speak with someone who can give you and outside perspective and clarification on how it is you can achieve your goals, deal with past trauma, and a form of support to get you where you want too be.
When Should You Consider Individual Counselling Services?
If you are currently in a situation where you feel like life is falling on your shoulders and you don’t know what to do, or who too talk to, our therapists can help.
If you are also struggling with finding your true passions, finding what truly makes you happy, and who you truly are inside, individual counselling might be a good fit for you.
Remember, you are not alone and there are many others who are going through the same situation as yourself.
Talk to our expert therapists in London who have years of experience dealing with individuals who have identified similar issues and challenges as yourself.
What Is The Purpose Of Counselling?
If you are someone who is suffering from an affair, depression, anxiety, PTSD symptoms (nightmares/flashbacks etc.), feeling “down”, feeling stressed, problems at work, school etc., problems in relationships, feeling empty, feeling lonely.
Then individual counselling is for you.
It is a way to move forward in healing and to support a person to achieve them, and to learn new ways to manage symptoms and to address underlying issues
What Are The Benefits To Counselling?
- We all need someone to talk too about our challenges, and by talking to an expert you can walk out with a more clear mind.
- By seeking advice from an expert counsellor they can personalize their advice that can improve your life.
More Mental Focus
- With a clear mind you can focus on your goals, build better relationships with others and live more present to the moment.
If you would like to learn more, see what Your Counselling had to say.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- We currently charge anywhere from $120 – $140/hour for virtual counselling sessions.
- Unfortunately counselling is not covered by OHIP in Ontario.
Get A Free 10-Minute Individual Counselling Session
Want to view all of our counselling services in London? View Our Services
Are You In A Relationship? View Our Couples Counselling Service
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Free 10-Min Consultation
- Become a better version of yourself
- Have someone you can talk too
- Improve your life with a healthy mind